THE FIRST STEP TO HEALTHY SKIN CARE STARTS WITH A GOOD CLEANSER
Milk Does the Body Good!
As we all know, not all soaps are created equally. Gina's Place 777 Whipped Spa Soaps have a whipped creamy texture that turns extra creamy and a bubbly lather when in contact with water. While it does an excellent job of removing dirt, oil, grime and makeup, Goat milk is known to help to tackle chaotic skin like oily skin, alligator skin, eczema to acne as well as balance your skin's PH, moisturize and hydrate. Leaving skin feeling luxuriously soft, smooth, taut not tight, less oily and a brighter appearance. It is made with nature's powerhouse super foods like Goat's Milk, Hydrolyzed Milk Proteins and 100% Pure Organic Honey. A little goes a long way, enough to cleanse & repair the body. #MySkinGameIsPopn #ConfidenceChangesEverything and Cruelty free.
HOW TO USE
- A regal and popular combination of Goat Milk & Honey for millennials, mature, oily, alligator and sensitive skin
- Whipped creamy texture that turns extra creamy and a bubbly lather when in contact with water
- Removes dirt, oil, grime, and makeup, does not strip the skin, no harsh chemicals, leaving face, neck and decolletage taut not tight, soft, moisturized and brighten with no residue build-up.
- Conditions of the skin from the very first wash, visible difference
- Deliver's a boost of antioxidants, proteins, vitamins, minerals, peptides and more.....
- Goat Milk with its high fatty acid profile, vitamins and minerals may help to tackle chaotic skin like oily skin, alligator skin (rough dry skin), eczema to acne as well as balance your skin's PH, moisturize and hydrate. Leaving skin feeling luxuriously silky soft, leaving skin less oily, brighter, and faster to absorb the other superstar ingredients, taking the nutrients deeper as well.
- Hydrolyzed Milk Proteins with their readily available nutrients you'll see increased hydration and elasticity in skin. As with all proteins, it is restructuring and healing, but along with those benefits you will also get an optimal balance and the building blocks for improved utilization in your Whipped Spa Facial Cleanser.
- 100% pure Organic Honey Powder delivers a boost of antioxidants, proteins, vitamins, minerals, moisturizes, acts as a pore cleanser, hydrates the skin, brightens the skin, and adds a natural glow.
- With a light aromatherapy note of golden honey, buttermilk, vanilla sugar, and sweet amber.
- No Added Phthalates, No Added Parabens, No Added Gluten, No Propylene Glycol, Cruelty Free, Gender- Neutral.
- Made in the USA with global ingredients
- Made with 100% PCR (Post-Consumer Recycled) plastic. Recycle it again!
- 4oz/120ml Spa Facial in a jar.
Full Powerhouse Essentials Ingredients:
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Goat Milk, Honey Powder, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Milk Proteins, Sodium Cocoyl lsethionate, Sorbitol, Disodium Lauryl sulfosuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Testrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Light aromatherapy notes of golden honey, buttermilk, vanilla sugar, and sweet amber.
*Store in cool dry place away from direct heat & sunlight*
Our products are not intended to treat, cure, diagnose, or prevent any diseases
Warning Statements: External use only. Avoid getting into eye areas.
Gina's Place 777 are proud sponsors of The Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, we donate a percentage of proceeds from our Whipped Spa Facial Cleansers to combating breast cancer. That means that every time you purchase a Gina's place 777 Whipped Spa Facial Cleansers from Gina's Place 777, you are contributing to a charity that funds breast cancer research and breast cancer treatments. Help yourself while you help others too, do the right thing and make your Gina's Place 777 purchase today and Share The Love. You can also donate directly, click the donate button at the upper left-hand corner of this page on desktop devices or click here...
Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundations serves thousands of people in many counties as the local source for funding programs that: provide low-cost or free screening mammograms and diagnostic testing to uninsured or under insured people and provide them with support services before, during and after breast cancer treatment